Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Purchase aka Cute Impractical Shoes

So it was power shopping week (see previous posts), and it was fairly discipline; only things to complete an outfit or for a particular event with a bonus for versatility. But I had a moment of weakness once I got to the shoe store.




So cute and yet unexpected for me. Normal and dress for me usually involves a kitten heel and a pointy toe, probably kind of delicate. I never buy shoes this tall, but for sheer cuteness I tried them on and they were comfy too. I ended up with very tall rounded toe slightly chunky mary janes in a rich yummy shade of red. I can barely wait for weather cold enough for pants, good for Monterey, then no more red shoes 'til nearly December. However that is why I bought two nicer pairs of flip flops.

No comments: